For this eye makeup look I started off by using the Morphe 35N palette as it has some really nice transition shades. I used the three brown shades shown, starting with the lightest brown and finishing with the darkest brown.
– I then applied a little concealer over the lid to prep my eyes for the shimmery shade. The concealer I used was the Collection Lasting Perfection as it is very full coverage so the pigments from the shimmery shade will pick up more.
- I preped my brush with my Mac Fix Plus spray and used the shade ‘Chopper’ from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. This is a lovely rose gold colour that works perfectly for a daytime or night time look.
- For my winged eyeliner I used my favourite Kat Von D tattoo liner and I also cheated by using tape for extra precision.
- I highlighted my inner corner and brow bone with the Urban Decay ‘Bootycall’ shimmery eyeshadow.
- After I’ve completed my base makeup such as foundation and concealer, I use the same transition shades from earlier along my lower lash line and some of the rose gold shade nearer my inner corner.
- Finally, I apply some mascara and used my Eylure eyelashes in ‘Rose’.
Please check out my Instagram: amymiddletonnn
Processed with VSCO with s2 preset
-To start this look I primed my eyes using my Too Faced Born This Way concealer in ‘fair’.
-I then set my eyes with the lightest white shade in the palette. I do this because using a very white shade will make the rest of the colours true to how they look in the palette.
-For my crease I started with a light brown shade and blended it with a slightly darker colour to build it up. I only used two shades for my crease because I wanted it quite simple and the main focus to be on the glittery cut crease.
Processed with VSCO with nc preset
-I carved out my lid by using the same concealer I primed my eyes with and set it with the same white shade used previously.
Processed with VSCO with a6 preset
-For my shimmer I started by spritzing my brush with Mac Fix Plus setting spray to pick up more pigmentation. I then used my Mac pigment in Naked as a base for my Barry M dazzle Dust in ‘Iridescent’.
-Lastly, I went in with a fluffy blending brush to lightly blend in the glitter and the crease eyeshadow.
Processed with VSCO with a6 preset
Please leave any suggestions on what looks I should do! Another cut crease, smokey eye or eyebrow tutorial?
Check out my Instagram: amymiddletonnn
My top five favourite eyeshadow palettes
Number One: The MORPHE 35o
-This palette is the perfect warm toned palette with all the best autumn colours avaliable. There’s a great selection of browns and oranges and mattes and shimmery shades which you can use for daytime and nighttime looks.
Number Two: The Balm Nude Dude Volume Two
-This palette has a perfect matte brown, great transition shades, a shimmery champagne shade and some purple shades. Its also great for daytime and night and perfect for creating a whole look with one palette as it has shimmery and matte shades.
Number Three: The MORPHE 12P
-This is a super bright, very pigmented palette. It is perfect for doing more dramatic or colourful looks as it has all the bright colours you need. It also blends out so well and the colours mix really well together. I would definetly recommend this palette if you enjoy doing more fun looks.
Number Four: The MORPHE 35P
-This is a purplely palette with some matte browns, shimmery purples and matte nudes/ transition shades. Its perfect for my evening looks because the shades make quite dark and dramatic smokey eyes. It is also great for creating a whole look because there are the perfect shades to building up a well blended smokey eye.
Number Five: The Urban Decay Moondust
-The best all shimmery palette! It is amazing for night time looks as they make your eyes sooo shimmery! There is the best range of colours that you can use for any look. It is also great for completing looks as it is great for an all over the lid colour.
Thanks for reading, Amy xox
For this look I used the NYX loose face and body glitter in the shades: copper, teal and violet.
For the eyes I used the NYX vivid brights eyeliner in the shade petal and the glitter eyeliner in the shade gunmetal.
I just did my normal base makeup of foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer and blush.
1. First I winged out some eyeliner using the bright eyeliner and then I used the glitter eyeliner to trace the edges and make the look more sparkly.
2. I then took my NYX glitter primer and placed a decent amount on my eyebrows. I then took a small brush and used the teal glitter to fill in my brows.
3. I used the glitter primer again on my cheekbones and used the shade copper to create a strong highlight effect.
4. For the lips I used the violet colour after priming them and then added some loose white NYX pigment to give more of a glow!
To start off this look I just did my base of foundation, concealer and powder and filled in my eyebrows as usual.
For the eyeshadows I used the MORPHE Picasso eyeshadow palette which is amazing! The colours are so pigmented and the palette is so affordable.
1. I started with the white shade and just brushed the colour all over my lid.
2. I then added the pink shade lightly in the crease, making sure to build up the colour.
3. I used the purple shade to darken up the crease and blend the colours together. (I did go quite far out and I wasn’t neat at all)
4. Next I just used the pink shadow on a larger fluffy brush and brushed the colour all around the edges of my face.
5. I added purple and mixed the colours together to create more gradient effects.
6. I used a clear lipgloss on my lips and then took a small lip brush and used the pink, purple and red eyeshadows on the lips.
7. I used the Barry M dazzle dust in the White colour to highlight my inner corner and brow bone and finally finished off by using a white eyeliner pencil to create star-like strokes on my face.